17 August 2005

A message to myself:

Hey Shuyu,
I know it feels very terrible not to get something that you really really wanted very much. But it happens all the time right? This is just one of the failures that you are going to experience through out your entire life. If you cannot stand up this time, what about greater failures that you'll face in the future? Disappointed you are, but please do not take it too hard. Put up a smile soon. I hope you will stay optimistic and look ahead. Learn from your failures. Only then you'll realise your weaknesses and improve. Get over it, move on.
If you had the courage to give it a try, you should have the courage to face the reality. Be strong. I'm sure you can do it =)

With regards,
Shuyu

***
Hope the message will get into my mind. I know what to do. But I don't know if I can do it. I will try.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:36.