|
11 September 2005
A friend just sent me the song Hidamari No Uta by Le Couple(original version).
If not because of this song, I won't have noticed band. If not because of this song, I won't have joined band. If I didn't join band, I'd never have learnt to appreciate band music. If I didn't join band, I'd have never come to know so many people who share the same interest as me. If I didn't join band, I won't have so many friends around me. If I didn't have these friends, my life would not be as colourful as it is now(although the colours are fading..rapidly..) All because of this song. *** I realised I can't get along with someone around me. Let's call this person 'M'. M is not exactly a bad person. M can be really helpful and nice sometimes. But we live in different dimensions. I do get very pissed occasionally because of M(and obviously M doesn't realise it). However, I also feel guilty for feeling this way when M is being friendly towards me. hmm. Well, as long as M is not too much, I will still treat M as my friend. Everyone can be a nice person. It's just whether you can see it or not. Or in some cases, whether you choose to see it or not. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|