15 February 2011

Nothing special went on these few days. It's only the 4th week of school and I'm having 2 CAs next week.

Besides that, my FYP is totally not progressing. I'm pretty lazy to do anything about it, somehow. There's a lack of motivation. Seeing Weiren going to the CAE lab to do his FYP really stresses me out (Well, we have the same FYP prof and our projects are pretty similar).

Besides the 3 Korean dramas I have been going after for weeks, the only thing I'm spending time and putting effort in is my job application. A career fair, so-called the largest scale ever, will be held in school next week. I'm hoping to submit my application during this time to those organisations I'm interested in working for. Dad went through the whole list of the participating companies with me before he left Singapore and I sort of already know what I want.

Thanks, Dad!

*           *            *

Anyway, recently I was freaking pissed off by a member of my extended family. I seriously don't understand why some people love to amplify things and make a big fuss out of it. In fact, the same scenario has repeated countless times, but somehow this person has totally no self-awareness. Shame on this person.

 Do we have to take everything so seriously? Do they know their silly actions could hurt someone, someone totally innocent? Seems that 挑拨离间 is their 'unintentional interest'. Or maybe they love to grab attention. My respect for this person is lower and lower now. If you are so good at cooking up things, go and be a fictional writer then, don't spend time destroying relationships between family members.


Photos:

Dinner With GIP Cliquw

The ladies, with Elicia missing. They are still so far two of the best girls I have met in university.


The guys.


Us, at Marina Square after dinner.

CNY Dinner at Jumbo

The huge pincer I got.

CNY Gathering With University Clique

We were are Weiren's house. There were many things to play, unlike mine.


I kept winning while playing Mahjong that night. And this is my best win that night -- 5 'Tai'. I know it's nothing to most Mahjong pros, but it's really something to a beginner.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:17.