22 January 2011

I've this 'friend' whom I've just decided to 'Unfriend' on Facebook.

Apparently, this 'friend' is from the place where worked part-time last year. Honestly I don't really remember who he is or if I had even seen him before or not. I know some of his good friends and maybe that's why he decided to add me as well.

What pissed me off is that, he's a super kaypoh (busybody) guy. He goes around commenting on not only almost EVERY photo that I uploaded, he also comments on photos of my friends which I've commented on, and even photos uploaded by my friends whom he doesn't even know of! It's already strange enough when someone comments on a photo which contains no one that he knows of, worse, his comments are either CHILDISH, NONSENSICAL, BRAINLESS or OFFENSIVE.

I feel so embarrassed each time he makes a comment on any of the photos, man.

Most Recent incident:
My friend just changed his profile picture and I commented 'VERY nice photo!'.
He then commented 'Where nice'.
I PMed him and told him to remove this comment and also reminded him not to anyhow comment on my friends' photos.
He did what was told, BUT, he made another comment 'Haha ok'.
I PMed him again, telling him to remove that and not the make ANY comment at all.
He did what was told as well, BUT he went on to 'Like' my comment!!!


WTF!!

I don't know what's wrong with him. I don't know what's his freaking problem, or maybe he's trying to be funny with me. I know it's really a small matter but somehow it really got into my nerves as these kind of scenarios had happened several times!

ARGH. Why are some people just so bo liao (nothing to do)?

IRRITATING SHIT!!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 03:17.