|
09 January 2011
Oh my 天 I can't believe that my friends around me are starting to get married, even those who are younger than me!
Just last month my friend gave birth to a baby boy.. And today, I just found out through Facebook that my 20-years-old friend is pregnant and engaged. What's it with all the shotguns? Thank goodness the guys were responsible enough to have decided to marry them.. Well.. May they be happy!! =)) My part-time job is going to start officially on Monday and I'm really kind of excited! Chances to see cute guys. HURHUR Oh, it was Kim Teck's birthday yesterday and our clique had dinner together at Botak Jones (Clementi). Happy Birthday KT kor kor!! =)) Photos: ![]() His cake, bought by Mel. ![]() Group photo. ![]() Me! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|