07 January 2011

In my previous post I mentioned that I will not overeat at the dinner with rao.

Yes, I did not.

BUT...

Just because I ate too little for dinner, I suffered terribly from drinking afterwards. I vomited all over the place, and couldn't even stand up. My stomach went on a strike and I felt like vomiting the whole of next day (and vomited many times). It was such a horrible experience that I will remember it for the rest of my life.

I will make sure that this is my first time and last time getting drunk.

I will refrain from drinking for the next 1 year, till 6 Jan 2012 (subject to extension).

The after effect of alcohol overdose with an empty stomach is just so terrible. Last night was the most embarrassing moment I had in the public.

Now, even at the thought of alcohol makes me want to puke.

YUCKS.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:46.