|
05 January 2011
Went to collect my freebies from Canon today!
Met WR up for dinner first as he's working somewhere near the shop. As usual, I had LOR MEE again. The stall is at the hawker center right next to Habour Front Bus Terminal and the lor mee there is superb! This is definitely one place to go if you are hunting for delicious lor mees. Another place I recommend is at the hawker center along Circuit Road (MacPherson). I heard from my cousin that the lor mee at Bukit Batok Block 153 hawker center (along Bukit Batok West Ave 6) is pretty nice too but I have yet to try it out, as the stall only sells it in the morning and is closed on Mondays (well.. I'm not an early bird). Ok, time to brag about my freebies =P First, I got a FANTASTIC camera bag, which I can stuff my laptop, dSLR camera, lens and all chargers and other things into. This bag is SUPER good for travelling, as many airports do not count the weight of a laptop bag into the 10kg limit of your hand carry luggage and thus you can stuff LOTS of things into it! I also received a tripod produced by Canon. It's very stable and looks durable. The weight is fine to me but this is subjective to individuals, of course. The third item is a Class 6 8GB SD memory card. It states that it allows faster shooting as photos taken can be written onto the memory card faster, at 15MB/s. I've yet to try it out though. Photos: ![]() Wr, finding out more about the comics. ![]() In search of more comics. ![]() Yet another test shot. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|