02 January 2011

Happy New Year!

2010 is a very special year to me. Too many 'first times' happened, both good and bad.

1. Went to Beijing for attachment for 5 months.
2. Got to know a good bunch of friends while working in Beijing.
3. Had a fantastic experience while working as a waitress when I returned S'pore.
4. Went both Taiwan and Thailand before school started.
5. Had the most productive semester since I entered university.
6. Last but not least, is a secret that only a few people know.

Other things worth mentioning are: Starving myself for 6 whole days because of something, gaining 4 kg after returning from Beijing, and getting a Green Belt for JJT.

Oh yah, and I am trying to learn a bit of Korean now!!

*       *       *

Photo updates! From the most recent activity onwards..

JB Trips


Photobucket
After curling my hair at my friend's uncle's place.

Photobucket
Pizza for dinner - 6 Cheese. It's not that nice, seriously.

Photobucket
Snacking at a cheese cake bakery.

Photobucket
Cam-whoring.

Photobucket
Acting serious and not very serious.

A Date with My Girls
Photobucket
First time drinking at Clinic. The service, well, sucks. I seriously didn't like the waiter who attended to us. SO HOSTILE CAN?!

Photobucket
A wine that all of us fell into.

Photobucket
Drink, Drank, Drunk (This didn't happen, of course.)

Photobucket
The five of us =))

KTV Session of MAE Clique
Photobucket
The few of us who had dinner together. I was... FAT. And still as FAT =(

Photobucket
A surprise visit by Han Xing kor kor. First time meeting him ever since we returned from Beijing.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:28.