|
23 March 2010
Sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been too good recently that I simply have too many things to be updated. I'm experiencing some of that best things that one can ever experience in life and I am so grateful that I finally have the chance for this. On top of that, I'm glad to announce that after 2.5yrs of staying positive and having faith in the both of us, my then best buddy is back with me again! Or least I think so =X But anyway, I'm really glad that he finally decided to reply me, with totally unexpected contents. Thanks, friend! Welcome back! 'Once a friend, always a friend.' I'm keeping that promise! =)) Now that both my close friends whom I lost along the way decided to come back to me one after another, I guess I really have no other regrets in life. These 2 incidents make me believe that having faith in those whom we trust, love and care about is really very, very important. If you think they deserve a second chance or even a third chance, then don't give up on them, don't let them go, for they don't come easy. Most people are not bad by nature! =)) Lastly, spring is coming! yay!!!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|