04 July 2010

Hi, I know I have been missing for 3 months, but I am back now.

A lot, in fact countless things happened over the past 3 months.

My life changed quite a bit at first, and then back again.
I've already returned to Singapore, and is currently working as a part-time waitress until the end of my school holidays.

I like my job. for keeping myself busy with work makes me forget things, sad things.

I like my job, for I get to meet people from all walks of life.

I like my job, for my manager is really cute.

I like my job, for I get to eat delicious foods for free.

I like my job, for I like it when the guests thank me for my services with a great smile.

I like my job, for the working dates and hours are really flexible.

I like my job, for I make money out of it.

I like my job, for my could arms get stronger day by day while carrying the heavy plates.

I like my job, for it keeps me sane and out of misery.

____________________________________

渐渐的开始在意你的过去·...
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:31.