|
26 December 2010
Ok, I'm back, I'll continue to blog from now onwards.
The reason for me to stop blogging is that there has been too much things happening in the past few months, ever since I went China for my internship. And when there are too many things and too many photos to blog about, I get lazy and things start to pile up. But it's ok, let's start this all over again. I'm not going to abandon my 6-yrs-old blog. * * * Exams have finally ended on Tuesday and it's time to take a break from studies. Quite a few things will be coming up, like various gatherings with different groups of friends, JB trips, Genting trip, and of course, my part-time job(s). There are just too many photos to be uploaded. Here are a few random ones: ![]() Me, at my friend's uncle's salon. ![]() Trying out my new outfit. Now you guys know how much alcohol I have in my room. Hurhur. ![]() At some food court, waiting for my friend to buy me dinner. Photos Taken in Beijing > ![]() Up on the Great Wall. Ridiculous spelling errors. ![]() I like my Japanese school uniform look-alike outfit =D ![]() I was very happy then, because of .... ![]() Outside my company. This was the first tree to bloom after winter ended. No leaves, just flowers. Merry Christmas, everyone!!! =)) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|