29 January 2011

All I want is a 60kg but why is it SO hard for me to lose those few kilos?

SIGH.

Anyway, OOPs, I didn't know blogger allows us upload photos at original sizes now! Thumbs up! Now I no longer have to upload photos onto Photobucket and then copy and paste the links back to blogger!!

The photos belows were taken yesterday, while having a wonderful dinner with my beloved girls =)) We had a terrible hard time trying to find a place to eat at Bugis. It was full house everywhere we went. All restaurants had waitlists or reservations and one even had to reject customers due to the crowd.

I'd never ever have dinner at restaurants at Bugis on weekends unless there's a reservation.

Photos:


Me, with a gigantic glass of ice-blended.


Fish & Co.'s lovely design.


WJ and LN.


It was a Friday night.. And our food took ages to come due to the overwhelming response.


They didn't pose for this photo, seriously. Hahaha.


When is my food coming..?? *hungry*


Best friends since Secondary school days..


Our seafood platter for 4, but the 3 of us managed to eat up everything.


Dessert session at NYDC. The standard of their mudpie was better I thought.. And the size of the cakes are really... TINY. sigh. Disappointing man.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:49.