05 February 2011

Dad came back to Singapore last Sunday to spend Chinese New Year with us. Rarely would he stay for more than 10 days, and so does this time.

A family friend came over from China to tour Singapore and my parents and I became their tour guide. There had been so much eating that my tummy hasn't been flat ever since the eve of Chinese New Year.

Anyway, bestie called me from US the other day.. Suddenly I realise he'd be graduating this year together with me as well. This led to us discussing our graduation trip. Somehow he doesn't mind going backpacking in Europe with me, just that money is the issue. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hope that he can come with me. It's time to do some planning soon..

The photos below were taken yesterday at Esplanade. I didn't know it's my mum's first time up on the rooftop. Oops.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Photos:


The decorations on the trees. I wonder how much electricity is wasted each night on these decorations.


Mum and Dad.


My pretty mum.


A random photo taken in school -- My heart-shaped sunny-side-up. Haha


Bonus photo! Of myself!! Haha love the double-winged eyeliner!! =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:38.