|
24 September 2005
藕断丝连
What a meaningful word. I miss chinese lessons. My class was walking pass this AO chinese class the other day. I stopped to listen. I miss that feeling. Not trying to say I enjoy chinese lessons, in fact I think chinese is as boring as social studies to me. But it is like when you have not been doing something that you are so used to doing for very long, you just miss it. I want to travel around the world..I want to go U.S.A. to see Mount St. Helens.. I want to go Japan to see the lavender.. I want to go Holland to see the tulip plantation.. I want to go England to see the red buses.. I want to go Easter Island to see the giant statues.. I want to go Antarctic to see Emperor Penguins.. I want to go Europe to see the deciduous forests.. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|