|
24 November 2011
After a series of training programmes over the past few weeks, I finally came to realise something that I should have realised much earlier -- well, I found out that mental exhaustion is much more worse than physical exhaustion.
Sometimes my brain will be SO drained that all I want to do at the end of work is to go home and hit the sack straight away. And yes, without even having dinner. Well I did that a few times in fact. I was so mentally tired that the moment I reached home, I rushed to remove my make-up and slept immediately, leaving the shower to the next morning (oops). I never knew being mentally drained can be such a horrible thing. It sucks.
* * *
也许... 今生今世我们的缘分已尽...
如果爱因斯坦的相对论是真的,那么在这个宇宙某个角落的另外一个星球上,我们应该会是一对非常幸福的情侣吧...
如果是真的,那我就认了...
如果是真的,那我们下辈子就在那个星球上再见吧... 到时候不要装作不认识我哦..
* * *
Oh yah, one of the best quotes I've seen on FB is: Boys, be the type of guy you wish your daughter would be with. I think this is one of the most important things guys should learn in their life. I'll definitely preach my sons this, if I ever get married, if I ever have kids. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|