|
14 November 2011
So I was at home reading other people's blog and kept wondering why can some of them take so many wonderful photos of themselves although their cameras are not as good as mine. So I figured out that it must be my skills. I decided to challenge myself and take better photos, model-ish photos from now on. I mean, life is short and I'm already in my mid-20s. How many years do I have left to look pretty? My clock is ticking. Hence, I must do something to capture the golden years of my life, before it becomes too late, before I become too ugly.
I so admire those young models who have so many nice photos of themselves which they can keep with them till old. How many of us actually had the chance to even look beautiful and have our pictures taken? Ladies, we shall not waste our time anymore. Before you know it, nothing will be left.
I want to have as little regrets as possible when I grow old!
Here are some of the recent attempts =))
![]()
Taken at my bedroom.
![]()
Taken while shopping at one of the largest shopping malls in Chennai, Spencer Plaza.
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|