02 December 2011

Got back my results for the test yesterday.. I'm quite surprised with my results because I scored much better than I thought I would. It is not really high but I am satisfied. 

Anyway one of the best things I gained from the factory visits this week is......plucking some flowers along the road side. HAHAHA 

I'm serious! These flowers are one of my favourite because they are so small and cute and yet so colourful and sweet. And after some intense research, I finally found out that they are actually called Moss Roses, aka 太阳花 (not the same as sunflower!). They have been flowering 3 days in a row at my window now.. Brightening up my day the moment I see them when I wake up in the morning!  

I really do hope that I can bring them back to Singapore without crushing them in my luggage! I mean , I know there are such flowers in Singapore too but most of them come in hot pink only. Here in Chennai I found peach, yellow, light pink and white ones! ^^

Here is a photo of this beautiful plant, taken at night though so you can't see the beautiful flowers =X

Pretty =))

*    *    *

这首歌总是给我一种特别的感觉,非常的动心、非常的富有感情。

它能让我想起我理想中的爱情,非常的感人、非常的幸福。

最然很不现实,但是我希望我的爱情会是这样的...

想想就好,想想就好... 不然会受伤的...

这首歌给你的感觉是什么呢?


Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:00.