|
04 December 2011
Compared to those monotonous or dull colours, I still prefer things that are of bright and lively colours. I guess I'm still slightly inclined to the cheerful side deep down inside me. I hope this continues and perhaps one fine day, I'll fully recover from this 'illness'.
Anyway, I can't believe that I just spent 1.8k to buy a new lens. I mean, that's worth more than a 2 weeks holiday in Taiwan! My pocket has a giant hole now.. Touch.. It hurts!! But since it has been said that a photographer is only as good as his/her equipment, I hope I won't regret with my purchase.
Oh and I counted my money and found out that I still have almost half the amount of rupees I exchanged before I came over. I'd have left with much more if I didn't for the New Delhi trip, which costed me about Rs12000, making it about SGD$325.
My next holiday destination will be South Korea and I'll try hard to save up for that. By the way, after watching a few movies last time and some Korean Dramas recently, I really have this urge to pay a visit to Macau too. I think it's a very beautiful place with amazing architectures.. I'm hoping to go there real soon..
Anyway, here is a prelude to my New Delhi trip, we went all the way there mainly just to see THIS:
Yup, it's the famous Taj Mahal. Impressive indeed, though I had some TERRIBLE experiences there. I'll explain those in details soon. P/S: I was so happy while packing up my luggage just now. This feeling just rocks! P/P/S: My headache is driving me nuts =(( |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|