16 October 2005

A dear bro of mine told me that my blog is working on frames and that's why the width are not fixed. zzz. I was trying to come out with a new template when my mum accidentally restarted my comp, with all the unsaved stuff. Can't blame her. My fault.

Thanks to my dear dear bros, the two of you, you know who you are. Thanks so much for being there for me, getting drenched in the rain with me, walking quietly behind me when I felt like crying, trying to cheer me up, consoling me.. Love you guys loads. Zhi3 hen4 xiang1 shi2 tai4 wan3. Thanks to my dear dear vice house captain too. Thanks for the encouragements, the hugs, and the card you gave me =) Thanks zZ, thank you for everything, you know what I mean. Thanks dear ruth, thanks for your concern, your enouragements and the prayers.

You are my Sunshine,
My only Sunshine.
You make me happy,
When the sky's grey..
(dedicated to all of you)

Athough none of you will see this, jia you for your exams, dear seniors.

To all J2s: Jia you for your exams as well. Studies come first, but don't neglect those people who are around you, those who are concerned abt you, your parents, your siblings, your friends, your loved ones. I regreted not thanking my mum despite all the things she had done for me to help me prepare for my exams.

I still like your eyes and the way you eat. Your eyes always give me a feeling that you are full of thoughts, a very attentive and caring person. They also tell me that you are very sad over something, somehow. haha.. the way you eat.. you are the first guy whom I know that eats like that. But I like it, cuz it makes you look like a small boy, cute and innocent.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 12:44.