|
22 April 2011
I'm happily enjoying the last 1.5months of studying with my friends nowadays. They are the ones who made university life wonderful for me.
I haven't been taking much photos recently, because I haven't been going out at all. Dad just came back from China for a visit last week, and he exchanged with me his lens. Now I'm having a 18-200mm lens, which is much more convenient for a traveller like me. And I have just booked my tickets -- I will be flying to China in June, right after Julia's ROM solemnization. Looking forward to my holidays!!! Photos: ![]() 老爸从中国空运回来的草莓。最然经过10小时的'蹂躏'已全身是伤,但吃在嘴里;甜在心里。 ![]() The 'kiasu' mentality -- I must save ony FYP report every now and then in my thumbdrive, just in case my laptop hangs on me. ![]() My favourite pink shoe laces. ![]() Black fungus, healthy and yet low in calories. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|