|
19 October 2005
hmm. I realised something. Actually, I don't understand you at all. I assumed that I was a good friend of yours who knew you well, but I'm so wrong. I couldn't figure out what you are thinking, I can't, and I probably won't. I listened to the songs you sent me again and again, trying to keep in contact with your soul, trying to understand you through music. But I failed I guess. I treasured you like a treasure, you treated me like passer-by. Or may be, I am a passser-by in your life. I don't blame you. I want to thank you instead. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful moment in my life. I like it, I enjoyed it.
My life in Nj has been wonderful, minus away the results that is. I love my class and the people in Nj. They are just so nice too me. I love my house Vice-Captain. Thanks so much for the hugs and notes. I've never hugged someone so many times you know. haha. I'm trying to get myself involved in as many school activities as possible. I want to do something for the school, because I want to thank this college that made my JC life such a wonderful one. 再强的女人,最终也要屈服于男人,对吗? |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|