|
17 December 2011
Work life has finally gotten a little more challenging now. Not that it wasn't challenging enough during my training in India, just that it's a different type of challenging I'm facing now.
Starting from yesterday, I'd officially been assigned to handle some real projects. I'm really kind of excited despite 'having work' to do, because I tend to get some sense of satisfaction whenever I can help my customers to answer their inquiries. There're still many things to learn from the seniors but I'm really looking forward to all of them. Perhaps partly because I've been assigned to my preferred region as well ^^
Life is getting better and better since that day onwards.. I'm not sure how long this will last but I will do my best to lengthen it =)) I must, you must, we must.
![]()
^^
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|