|
06 January 2014
So it has been 5 days after New Year and I guess I should update about my life.
Yes I've done something really crazy. So crazy that I still find it hard to accept myself. But still, I decided to follow my heart and mind again and go against all odds.
Well, the thing I am referring to is that I shifted out from my parents' house. We, which means my current boyfriend and I, rented a house outside and we are staying together now. Cohabiting, I guess that's the word.
So which means, if you (Yijia/Zz/Steve) are ever coming to visit me, you can stay with us in our house ^^
New Year Eve
![]()
Had dinner together at some Hong Kong Restaurant. I haven't had such food for a long long time.
![]()
Holding hands walking down 金鸡湖~
![]()
And setting a 孔明灯 with our wishes together, before heading for a movie.
New Year's Day
![]()
Had pizza for lunch, which is forever my favourite food.
![]()
My current style, dolly fringe with a round hat. Loving it!
Staying Together as a Couple
![]() Our first simple breakfast together. I had to work on Saturday and we had no time to shop for more foods. ![]()
Dinner time. Darling cooking dinner for me ^^
![]()
Another simple dinner with very limited ingredients. Yet it tasted delicious! I'm serious ok.
![]()
Time to show his face =) With our messy table in the background while cleaning up the house. Honestly, the only things he allowed me to do when cleaning the house was to buy him dinner, watch TV, and picking up some rubbish he cleaned out. He himself did/settled all the cleaning, laundry, internet, TV, water & electricity bills and everything else. o(≧v≦)o~~好棒的男人~~
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|